You can add additional speech language files by downloading extra files from here, and copying them into the install directory on your device:
- Download the Audio Speech file that you would like to add to the game (please right click on the file above).
- After installing the game on your iOS device, connect the device to your computer and run iTunes.
- In iTunes ensure that you are in the ‘Library’ section (button on top right will display the option to switch to 'iTunes Store'). Click on the button representing you device in the same row.
- The window should now change to show information about your device, with the name of your device on the left of the bar. Select ‘Apps’ button.
- A window showing the Apps in your library should appear. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see a ‘File Sharing’ section.
- Click on the game’s icon to list files in the ‘Documents' window.
- Either select ‘Add’ to copy the Audio Speech file through a Finder window, or simply drag the Audio Speech file into the 'Documents' box.
- When the language file has copied across, sync your device, boot up the game and the additional language will be available for you to select from within the game's language menu - under the 'Speech Audio Language' title.